Trusted Management Consultants for Situations Demanding Rigour With Innovation
Business Partnerships Group Has Delivered Agile Solutions in an Environment of Collaborative Excellence. These Solutions are Outcome of Deep Domain Knowledge, In-Depth Analysis and Innovative Insights.
Our clients -
- Government Entities - Central / State / Urban Local Bodies,
- Multi-Lateral Institutions,
- Alternate Investment Funds and
- Large private sector corporates.
Our clients rely and trust us to deliver Tangible and Verifiable Solutions.
The team’s expertise is applied to manage Complex Infrastructure Projects, Policy/ Regulatory Interventions, Project Conceptualization, Project Development, Techno-Commercial Due Diligence, Financial Feasibility, PPP Project Structuring, Commercial Assessment of Contracts, Risk Analysis and its Mitigation Measures, Preparation of Transaction Documents.
The team has successfully closed numerous PPP, EPC based infrastructure projects.
The team also has expertise in managing long term operations projects.
The team also has high level of expertise in the area of capacity building, training and development of guidelines and manuals for infrastructure sector.
Sectors of focus - Transport, Urban, Tourism and other related public infrastructure sectors.
Core Competencies - Management Consulting
- Strategy / Policy
- Tool Kits
- Bus Port
- Solid Waste Management
- Bus Based Public Transport : Bus Services Including Electric Bus, Depots
- Rail based Public Transport : Metro/ RRTS/ Monorail/ LRT/ Personal Rapid Transit (PRT)
- Multi Modal Transit Centre
- Land and Asset Monetization
- Theme Parks
- Convention Centers
- Sports Complex
- Policy & Planning and Design
- Revenue Enhancement
Services - Management Consultancy
- Institutional & Regulatory
- Capacity Building
- Innovations For Transport
Policy & Advocacy
- E-Bus Operations And Ev Charging
- Bus Operations
- Implementation Support
- Change Management
- Legal Services
- Program Management
- Design and Architecture
- DPR/ TEFS
- Independent Engineer
- Software Development
- Software Management
IT (OUTDOOR MEDIA)
- Revenue Management
- Cost Management
- Funds Arrangement
- Financial Closure Assistance
Executive Vice President, Business Partnership
Ashvini Parashar is an MBA from XLRI, Jamshedpur And Mechanical Engineer From NIT, Kurukshetra with 30 Years Of Experience.